The mind doodles of Golgotha_tramp

Monday, April 03, 2006

Men's clothing - The allure of pheromones.

So, I'm a big clothes stealer. I always have been it's something that I do. Like dogs sniff each others behinds, I swap clothes. I have this feeling about clothes sharing, it's a very personal thing and it means a great deal to me when someone gives me a jumper / t shirt to wear. This ritual happens with many of my friends but the prize of prize, for me, is a man's jumper.

Firstly there big! I'm quite tall for a girl and have been told that I have swimmers shoulders, so it's not that often that I feel small. But in a man's jumper you always feel tiny, the sleeves come down to your fingers and the waist is down by your bum. It's a great feeling, swamped in a big warm jumper! Secondly, they smell of man. Men smell great, I don't care what people day about being sweaty or smelly or anything else, Men smell fantastic! obviously I'm not talking about all men but if you are sharing a jumper with a man chances are he's not a stranger. I'm perfectly aware that my response to a man's smell is my body telling me to mate with him, I know this. Our bodies are designed to send out signals to attract the right sort of genes to make beautiful babies, all I can say is hurrah for science! There's nothing as great as the smell of a man. I'm not talking about aftershave or body spray, those things smell nice for sure. I love the actual smell of a man, the smell you get when you get up close to them!

Men's jumpers are a hug that lasts all day, a feeling of warmth, longing and love and I love it to bits!

7 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger ash said...

I suppose that's one thing men can't really experience - without being/feeling very weird. Smelling women's clothes isn't something you can do often, and wearing them is usually a step too far for most.
I guess we can wear our clothes after women have worn them for a while but at that point things are getting complicated...

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger frankengirl said...

lol! Ash has an excellent point there!

Ah, I know what you mean about sinking into the vast softness of a man's clothing.

For me, the feelings associated with the particular man are a primary attraction of any "smelly charm" - ;)

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger OutInLeftField said...

I love men's shirts too! For the exact same reasons...the size, the smell, the hug feeling. Sigh...just thinking of it makes me smile! :)

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger frankengirl said...

oh, btw, I love Miss Bitter! She should be a comic book character - ;)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Funny!

I'm actually wearing my boyfriend's sweatshirt right now!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger PenisMan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger PenisMan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home