The mind doodles of Golgotha_tramp

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

5 things Meme

Ultimate Blogger (linky on the right) has tagged me for the 5 Things Meme.

Instructions:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) BrightStar
2) Seeking Solace
3) Kiss My Mike
4) Ultimate Writer
5) Golgotha_Tramp

Next select five people to tag:
1) Frankengirl
2) Miss Emerald ace
3)RocketBootKid
4) MysticGypsy
5) KevinShiu

What were you doing 10 years ago?
At school working super duper hard before I became disillusioned

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I just moved to Nottingham and was going out getting drunk most nights

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Marshmallows
2) Ramen
3) nachos
4) Hob nobs
5) Loaded potato skins

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Dope Show (Marilyn Manson)
2) Boy named Sue (Johnny Cash)
3) Weird Beard (Mad Caddies)
4) You'll bring honor to us all (Disney's Mulan)
5) Closer (Nine Inch Nails)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Get a House (mortgage only)
2) Work for an animal shelter
3) Buy kick ass new wardrobe with matching shoes for every outfit
4) Take my B/F away traveling (especially Japan and Thailand)
5) Go on a catering course

Five bad habits:
1) criticizing peoples bad taste in films
2) criticizing people bad taste in music
3) Fussing over people
4) Eating chilies!!!!
5) Poking my B/F

Five things you like doing:
1) Poking my B/F (and not in a rude way)
2) Cooking
3) Dancing
4) Singing
5) staring out the window on the bus

Five things you would never wear again:
1) a romper (bit too old)
2) a silk shirt
3) a Ski suit
4) Doc Martins
5) any thing that's Tie-dyed

Five favorite toys:
1) My Pink Puffalump called Sophie
2) PS2
3) Poi
4) Twister
5) Jenga (esp. Giant Jenga)

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger UltimateWriter said...

Good job...mmm marshmallows

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Awesome, another person who considers ramen noodles a snack and not a meal!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger frankengirl said...

:) Enjoyed reading your meme. And I wish I had my very own Pink Puffalump... Well, if I knew what it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home